I had the good fortune of meeting one of the famed property brothers, Jonathan Scott! A few things you need to know about him:
- He’s super charming, funny and relaxed. Every woman in the room was giggling! It’s nice to meet such a down-to earth person, especially when YOU are a little excited (nervous) to meet a celebrity. Even Chad was swooning! I bet it’s because Jonathan is Canadian. We Canadians are just like that.
- He’s even better looking in person. I am sure you don’t think it is possible, but I can assure you, it is true. If you see this man up close, he is about 2.6 times more handsome than what you see on TV. And, for some crazy reason, the camera does not add 10 pounds to him. That is not a Canadian thing.
- He’s a hard worker. Yes, he’s got a lot on the go with his shows, books, endorsements, other work and personal projects, but he actually loves working and getting his hands dirty (I watched him clean a tub – watch the video).
- He has a wicked sense of humour. What you see on TV and his back and forth banter with Drew and everyone else is real. This guy is funny and witty.
- We *kind of* have a six degrees of separation thing going on. My sister and brother-in-law (Samantha and Yaron) were on Property Brothers in 2014 and had a beautiful house renovation. When I asked Jonathan if he remembered them, he told me that he did. Yaron would have you believe it’s because my sister is stunningly beautiful, but Jonathan swears the reason he remembers is because my brother-in-law has such a unique name. Either way, we’ve got a connection and I’ll take any connection I can get. You can see their episode photos here!
I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Jonathan; we had a good chat (in a bathroom – quite the norm for both of us) and it’s quite clear that this man knows about getting and keeping things clean. I quizzed him, I asked some prying questions (including one about which twin is cleaner), and found out some of his secrets for sprucing up any home.
To learn more, you can find him at: https://twitter.com/MrSilverScott
For more information on the Mr. Clean family of products, visit http://www.mrclean.com
If you need to add some new cleaning tools to your arsenal, then look no further then Maker’s Clean Products. They offer affordable cloths and cleaning products to get you on the right track to a cleaner and fresher home.
Looking for a BETTER & EASIER Way to Clean Your Home?
Cleaning Expert Melissa Maker is here to help with her game-changing 3 Wave Cleaning System that will help you clean your house faster and easier than you ever thought possible!