Clean My Space: The Book! http://amzn.to/2lXiIZs
I had some “retail therapy” at Amazon not too long ago, and I realized it was a fine time for another Amazon Haul video! Here are nine new smartly-designed products to make your home and/or life a little better.
- Joseph Joseph Ice Cube Tray. The problem with traditional ice cube trays is twofold—one, that it’s impossible to fill the compartments all the way without spilling all over the place, and two, that it’s impossible to get just one cube out without the whole tray’s worth cascading right into your glass. This ingenious design fixes both, with a lid that seals in water (and makes the tray infinitely stackable) and little tabs that allow you to easily tap out as many cubes as you want, with no extra stragglers.
- Mighty Mug: If you’ve ever knocked a cup of coffee right into the keyboard of your laptop, you know how costly this klutzy move can be. Enter this mug, which will not tip over, no matter how many thumbs you’re dealing with! A suction-y bottom ensures that it stays put, even if bumped—right up until you pick it up to drink from it.
- RotoScrub: Why scrub that dirty grout with elbow grease when you can put some power into it? This attachment is made for a regular drill, to add some real muscle to scrubbing tiles, tubs, and grout. The pad comes off, too, so you can easily replace it when it gets too grotty. Plus, it’s fun!
- Mighty Handle: Making a million trips from the car to the house with your grocery bags is a drag. But stringing bags onto this handle makes it suddenly that much easier to get them all in the house in one go!
- Nature’s Miracle Litter Box: These disposable litter boxes are miraculous indeed. They are made from compostable paper, so they easily break down when tossed out, and are laced with baking soda, which helps keep odor in check. Change your box once a month, and you’re golden.
- iHome Alarm Clock: If you must keep your phone by your bed, at least this schnazzy alarm clock gives you an attractive port for charging it. A bluetooth function allows you to wake up to tunes on your phone, and you can change the clock’s color—or just choose to let its color morph slowly from one shade to the next. Groovy, man.
- SnackDuo: The ingenious design of this bottle allows you to carry liquids on one side and snacks on the other, and never the twain shall meet. Great for people on the go—or pets!
- Bottle Pocket: Be sure to throw one of these in your bag on a walk to the dog run, since the neoprene pouch keeps your water bottle cool, the collapsible bowl means a drink for your pooch is always within reach, and the smart pockets give you places to store waste bags.
- FoodSaver: A vacuum sealer will save you tons of money in the long run, as sucking all the air out of your food bags will actually extend the life of your food by up to 5 times (and it prevents freezer burn, too). Plus it’s completely satisfying to watch the air get sucked out of the bags.
Comment Question: Do You Bring Your Phone To Bed?
* This is NOT a Sponsored Video *
*** MORE HAUL VIDEOS! ***