Since I’ve been doing cleaning videos and writing about cleaning here on CleanMySpace.com, I’ve shared many tips with you guys and along the way, you’ve shared many, many tips, ideas, and cleaning secrets of your own with me. I wanted to find a way to honor you all and share some of the good ideas with the good people who love Clean My Space.
I put together a video of some that I have recently come across that I think are worth a mention, and I would like to do more videos like this to help spread the good word about cleaning – as told by YOU!
The tips are:
- A special way to add some oomph to a room deodorizer using baking soda, essential oils and one item you may not have thought of
- A nifty way to get the hair and strong out of the vacuum’s beater bar (what a P.I.T.A that is!)
- A boosted way to obliterate soap scum using a special treatment to same ol’ same ol’ vinegar and dish liquid (I LOVED this idea!)
- A way to make castile soap last longer (obvious, but I hadn’t thought of it – total dollar stretcher)
- A totally genius use for your suitcases when you’re not gallivanting around the world (as in, when they’re being stored). I love this so much, I did it immediately!
I hope that you enjoy the video and the tips, and please, share your cleaning secrets, tips and tricks with me. I may add it to our next video!