We’ve been using borax here at Clean My Space for years now, it is exceptionally good at cleaning things like mold and mildew, and as such, has a wide variety of uses. While doing research for a recent borax tips video we came across an unexpected use for this versatile product: DIY Slime! Here’s how to do it:
- Add 4 ounces of white glue, and 4 ounces of water to a glass bowl.
- Add any food coloring or sparkles to dress it up a bit.
- Add 1 tsp of Borax and a 1/4 cup of water to a separate bowl and mix well.
- Add half the borax mixture to the glue.
- Get in there with your hands and mix it up until the slime forms. Add additional amounts of the borax and water mixture as required—if you add too much it will end up being too watery.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases on amazon.com.
Looking for a BETTER & EASIER Way to Clean Your Home?
Cleaning Expert Melissa Maker is here to help with her game-changing 3 Wave Cleaning System that will help you clean your house faster and easier than you ever thought possible!
Lol, everyone used to love slime!