So, according to the internet, there are like a million different home remedies to remove price stickers (price tags) from glassware. So, I investigated three of them to see which one really works the best.
1) Vinegar (soak sticker with vinegar, leave for 5 minutes, rub off with cloth)
2) Peanut Butter (spread peanut butter on sticker, leave for 5 minutes, peel off)
3) Hair Dryer (apply heat to sticker ‘area’ for 1 minute, let the glass slightly cool, and peel sticker off)
For premium microfiber cloths, check out Maker’s Clean Cloth Bundle, on sale now!
Now, you can try these at home, but my results were:
1) Hair dryer worked really well – the stickers came right off. just be careful because the glass gets super hot.
2) Vinegar works great too, requires a bit more work. If it dries out or gets flakey, just re-apply the vinegar and you’ll see how easy it comes off.
3 ) Peanut butter, while the method eventually worked, it was messy and a time waster, and also required a grand clean up scheme. Not worth it.
There are tons of ways to remove a sticker – how do you like to remove stickers?
Make sure to check out our E-Book Bundle! It comprises 3 amazing e-books that will help you take your cleaning game to the next level.
Looking for a BETTER & EASIER Way to Clean Your Home?
Cleaning Expert Melissa Maker is here to help with her game-changing 3 Wave Cleaning System that will help you clean your house faster and easier than you ever thought possible!