So, according to the internet, there are like a million different home remedies to remove price stickers (price tags) from glassware. So, I investigated three of them to see which one really works the best.
1) Vinegar (soak sticker with vinegar, leave for 5 minutes, rub off with cloth)
2) Peanut Butter (spread peanut butter on sticker, leave for 5 minutes, peel off)
3) Hair Dryer (apply heat to sticker ‘area’ for 1 minute, let the glass slightly cool, and peel sticker off)
Now, you can try these at home, but my results were:
1) Hair dryer worked really well – the stickers came right off. just be careful because the glass gets super hot.
2) Vinegar works great too, requires a bit more work. If it dries out or gets flakey, just re-apply the vinegar and you’ll see how easy it comes off.
3 ) Peanut butter, while the method eventually worked, it was messy and a time waster, and also required a grand clean up scheme. Not worth it.
There are tons of ways to remove a sticker – how do you like to remove stickers?