Fruit Fly Problem?
Here’s a quick and easy way to get rid of fruit flies!
What You Need
- Pesky fruit flies
- Container (like a glass)
- Balsamic vinegar
- 2 sheets of plastic wrap
- Paring knife
What You Do
1) Fill a container 1/8 of the way full with balsamic vinegar. Cover the container with taut plastic wrap.
2) Take your paring knife and pierce 4 small holes on the top of the plastic wrap.
3) Leave it out overnight.
4) Take off the old plastic wrap the next day since they may have laid eggs on it. Replace it with a new sheet of plastic wrap and pierce 4 small holes again
5) Repeat for 2-3 days. If you notice a few are flying out, put a second layer of plastic wrap or make sure your holes aren’t too big.
* Make sure you put your fly catcher in an area you think it’ll be most effective.